An "Eggstrordinary" Day

Things have been a bit topsy-turvy here in Amberland recently. But my one constant never lets me down. I set out to create some Easter cards for a customer as I had some older ones but I needed a couple more recent and "masculine" as she wanted to give them to her boys with their Easter gifts.
I will admit 2 things -  #1. Masculine is hard enough on its own, but #2? A boyish Easter card?

My Easter stamp selection is limited (hmm... maybe I am justifying a shopping experience here.) but  I worked with what I had... leaning on a vintage Close to My Heart stamp set I acquired many moons ago when I was still a demonstrator.... my tried and true Stampin Up! stash..... and my new love...Unity Stamp Co. (that bunny from an old Kit of the Month is super-cute!)




Not *really* boyish but I think I did ok!
Now.... on to the next challenges..............

Comments

Popular Posts