Something Old, Something NEW! CYCI#121

Good morning!!!
Summer will be in full swing here soon...literally! That golf resort will be keeping me hopping and a lot of my time will be out at the clubhouse keeping all of our guests happy.... I have to "make hay while the sun shines". (hay = money...haha)
 I had half a day to be productive up in the craft studio - so I (finally!) cracked open my NEW pre-order from Stampin Up! The new catalog and products goes LIVE a week from today! Exciting stuff!

I also checked out the challenge at Can You Case It this week - it's a fantastic colour challenge!





Here's my card! Check it out!


I CAS'd a wonderful card I spotted on Pinterest using the NEW Swirly Scribbles die from SU! The watercoloring was super simple, just the aqua brush and a hint of Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral and two of the new In Colors for 2016-Sweet Sugarplum and Emerald Envy. I used the retiring Stylish stripes embossing folder, and inked up A Dozen Thoughts stamp set with white craft ink for the sentiment! I mixed it up with some old and new for this fun card I am going to give to a girlfriend. 
Hope she likes it! 



Comments

Popular Posts