Can You Case It #133 - Green/Yellow/Neutral Challenge

How is your weekend going? I am posting in advance, because as we speak, I am in Northern Manitoba, Canada on vacation! I am back home at my mom's...celebrating my hubby's 40th birthday, my dad's birthday (let's not mention THAT milestone...haha) and my uncle's birthday!! We have ALOT of Leos in our mix! I will post pics of our fab getaway later... but for now, it's time for another challenge over at Can You Case It! 


 Can You Case It
Isn't this color combo sweet?
I used the following SU! supplies for my project:

CS: White/Crushed Curry/Old Olive
Ink: Daffodil Delight/Pear Pizzazz/Old Olive
Stamps: You've Got This/Gorgeous Grunge/Timeless Texture
Tools: Cuttlebug Embossing folder

I used a few embellishments from SU (washi and paperclip) and attached a brad from an old Bo Bunny collection....


I love the look of the splatter stamps... it gives the appearance of watercolour without the work! 

So let's see what this inspires YOU to create - please play along with us over on the blog (click on the challenge picture above - it will take you to the link!) and post your project! 
I can't wait to see what you come up with!
And thanks for stopping in! 
~Amber

Comments

  1. Hi Amber, Your card this week is AWESOME!!. Really great idea to use the splatter stamps for the flower color!!! Char

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this card! I like how you staggered the mats and colored behind the flower. Great job! Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amber, very pretty card! Hope you are enjoying all those birthday celebrations! Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.. adorable! Love the stamped layering! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amber, this is just incredible! Love your flower and the layout of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you are enjoying yourself immensely on your vacation! And this card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of my favourite flowers in the SU range... gorgeous card Amber. Love the addition of washi tape!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the way you colored your flower using the splatter. Great technique!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amber...awesome card...I love everything about it ~ I'm going to case it ;) ~ Wynne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts