Atlantic Hearts Challenge #178 - Another Post, Oh Deer!



Hi everyone!
I am back again today with another sketch challenge from Atlantic Hearts! I just squeaked in to the challenge last week in the nick of time but this week I am cruising! I had another day off which gave me some MUCH welcomed time up in my studio and time to play with some awesome new crafty goodness from CTMH!




I LOVE non traditional colors for Christmas so this was right up my alley!
Here's the details:

Stamp: (CTMH) Woodland Wishes
Ink: Black Archival/Versamark
Paper: (CTMH) Oh Deer!/ Uptown Fundamentals/Vellum/White Daisy/
 Sea Glass CS/Gold Foil
Misc: (SU) Gold star paper clip/Gold beads

I heat embossed some clear embossing powder over the black archival ink just to add a bit of shine - I tried almost every coordinating color for that sentiment but the black made it "pop"! the best - so that was what I chose!

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to let me know you were here - leave a hello below! 
Love, Peace and Ink :) 
Amber xo



Comments

  1. Oh, this is just so pretty! I love the muted colours paired with the gold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card Lauren with so many shiny details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and the sea glass is such a nice soft color and great for your holiday card...love the vellum. Thanks for sharing your card with us at AHSC, and please come back next week for another great sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love the subtle touches of gold, it is there but not over powering the soft colour of the sea glass. Great job! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC)!

    Brandi R
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is GORGEOUS! Like you, I love non-traditional colours for Christmas and the Sea Glass paired with the gold is simply stunning. The mix of circles with the stars and the vellum overlay brings softness to the card - so well thought out. Thanks for the inspiration (I would love to lift this if that's OK with you (?) and for joining us at Atlantic Hearts this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are more than welcome to CASE, Alyson !! Thanks so much!

      Delete
  6. WOW, this is SO stunning! The Sea Glass, the vellum and the gold play beautifully against one another. Just beautiful! ~ Ali (AHSC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love everything about this card! The color, the pops of gold...everything is perfect! Thanks so much for sharing with us at AHSC! -Lori, DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yes! Love the color scheme and all the gold... gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card, the gold and sea glass are lovely together! I love the variety of gold touch s and embellishments, makes for a very elegant card. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts