Atlantic Hearts # 180 Design Team



Welcome! 
If you are visiting for the first time, allow me to introduce myself!
My name is Amber, and I am a NEW Design Team Member for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenges!
I would like to thank the DT for allowing me to create weekly for their team! I have seen some AWESOME projects from all of you (yes... I've been watching...heehee) 

SO here is my inky creation for this week's sketch!


If you follow my blog, you may see something familiar with this card and my last Design Team post with Can You Case It - I happened to still have my gorgeous Cable Knit embossing folder out on my workspace - so I put it to use again - I can't get enough of it!

Here's the "deets" (details) ;)
Stamps: (SU!) Christmas Pines
Ink: (SU!) Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green
Paper: (SU!)Whisper White CS, Basic Black CS, Warmth and Cheer DSP, and
 a *wee* smudge of retired Merry Moments DSP
Tools: (SU!) Cable Knit Embossing Folder, Stars Framelits dies

 Atlantic Hearts Challenge

So be sure to play along with us this week and add your creativity to the challenge! I can't wait to see what you can do!

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave me some love in the "comments" section below so I know you dropped in! 

Love, Peace n' Ink 
Amber xo

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts