AHSC #192- A Sketch for Boxing Day!


Welcome back, everyone! 
I hope everyone has enjoyed a wonderful Christmas, complete with family, fun and festivities! Boxing Day is our day to recover from the hustle and bustle of the week leading up to Christmas - my family is here with me so I created this card and wrote this post ahead of time in order to spend as much time with them as I can! 

My crafty creation today is for the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge !! Use this sketch to inspire you and if you have time to play along with us, please do! This challenge lasts 2 weeks! 



Items used for this card include: 
Stamp: (SU) Better Together 
Ink: (SU) Bermuda Bay, (CTMH) Citrus Leaf
Paper: (SU) Bermuda Bay CS, Whisper White CS, (K&Company) Patterned paper
Embellishments: (SU) candy dots, (CTMH) Gingham Ribbon 
Tools: (FSJ) Tag Elements, (SU) Star punch 

Thanks for stopping by! 
Love, Peace n' Ink
Amber xo

Comments

Popular Posts