Seize The Birthday/Atlantic Hearts Sketch


Clean and simple was my plan for this week! 


I am using the sketch from the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge




I am also playing along with Seize the Birthday this week!


The sketches over at Atlantic Hearts  centre around multiple layers, and I wanted to go for an "almost 1 layer" look! I dug out a Tim Holtz stencil and the NEW Distress Oxide inks in Worn Lipstick - I am going to have ALOT of fun with those now that I got my hands on some!
My sentiment is from Verve's Beautiful Things collection and the pretty little flower is an old SU favorite called Flower Shop. I fussy-cut it after colouring with the oxides and blender pen, and added a bit of Zigs for highlights. I used a bit of fun washi tape for one of those "layers".  Easy-peasey!

I hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping by! 
Love, Peace n' Ink 
Amber xo  

Comments

  1. Love the artsy vibe of your card Amber! The subtle dots are my favorite part! Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Amber!! How do you like the new oxide distress??
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandra - thanks so much for stopping by!
      I really enjoyed using the Oxides - they are a lot for subtle than the distress inks - Layering is going to take some practice - but that will be the fun part!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts