Just For Fun!

It's me again! 
Sundays are always bittersweet - its my day before I start another work week, and I try to get organized. Sundays are also the day I work on my various Design Team projects, and a lot of the time, it is productive! Today, I was actually ahead (can you believe it?!) 
So I decided to play - just for fun!

I had a mountain of scraps from various projects that has been sitting on my desk - I HATE wasting! It really is a struggle for me to throw anything away - and I try to salvage any pieces that *might* work for a project! Today I created this fun card with a few things that were just hanging around.


I had a few scraps of Crate Paper's Hello Love gorgeous paper still sitting in a pile from a previous project - and this time they paired beautifully with my Bamboo Rose stamp set from Altenew! (I apologize of I over-use that stamp set lately...but gosh... I am in LoVe with it!) I adhered it to a Whisper White CS base that I had sitting in my scrap been for what seems like a hundred years. I had used a scallop punch to create the edge ....annnnd then decided "nope". HAHA
The Verve sentiment was heat embossed on black CS, and I popped it up a bit using dimensionals. 
I love how I managed to create something using what I had thought was just heading to the garbage bin!
My friend and fellow DTM, Rose Packer did exactly the same thing today, coincidentally, in order to create her card for this week's  Can You Case It challenge! I guess great minds think alike! 
Go and check out her card here

That's all for today. (I promise!) Thanks so much for joining me.
Love, Peace n' Ink
Amber


Comments

  1. Gorgeous! And inspiring... I have many scraps on my desk! I think I'll create something when I have a free minute today. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome idea! Be sure to share, Crystal! :)

      Delete
  2. This is gorgeous Amber.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amber this is a stunning card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts