Stamp Ink Paper #129 - Red, Green & Gold


Hello everyone, and Happy Tuesday! 


This week, I am playing along with the Stamp Ink Paper crew... I am a Guest Designer until the end of the month (...and.... the end of the year).... I will have just one more challenge before another Guest Designer appears! 



This week, we have a color inspiration for you!





I grabbed a wonderful digi set from Verve to whip up this card in no time for our challenge this week! 

Details:
Stamp: (Verve) Digi - Winter Peace 
Paper: (SU) Gold Foil, Whisper White CS, Cherry Cobbler CS, Garden Green CS
Warmth & Cheer DSP 
(SU) Holly Berry Punch, Holly Embossing Folder,  (MFT) In & Out Stitched Rectangles


I have always been a "purist" when it comes to card making - STAMP, INK. 
But, I have to say, Verve has had some amazing digits featured and they are a great go-to 
for a quick sentiment if you don't have something just right in your arsenal of rubber stamps :) 

I hope you checked out all of the amazing inspiration from our Design Team  and I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with for our challenge this week! Link your creations here  by Sunday Dec 17th at 8pm 

Love, Peace n' Ink 
Amber

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts