Viva la Verve December 2017


I cannot believe that the year is almost over! I can honestly say I am happy to turn the page  and take on whatever 2018 has in store for us! Bring it ON! 

I decided to play along with Viva la Verve's December sketch, as I have been enjoying all the wonderful digi's that Verve offered up a few weeks ago - I LOVE THEM ALL! 
I had to create just one more design using one of  the sentiments from my favourite - Winter Peace.





I couldn't resist making another clear acetate card - they look like alot of fuss (but the hardest thing about them is trying to snap a quality photo) and the end result is always terrific. 

Thanks for stopping by - and from our home to yours, may your Christmas season be filled with all the good stuff!

Love, Peace n' Ink 

Amber 


Comments

Popular Posts