Inspired By... Cheesecake, Anyone?


Happy Thursday! 

It's time for another Inspired By challenge! This week is a super sweet inspiration for 
your creativity!


Doesn't our cue card make you drool? That cheesecake is mouth-watering and I took the cue from those sweet, sweet berries! Now granted, I had to go into my stash of crafty goodness to find something "berry" but my Papertrey Ink set called Green Thumb was perfect! I stamped the berries with some CTMH ink and popped the berries up, layering dies from Paper Smooches over some Project Life cards! I also used a "sweet" sentiment from a Stampin Up set called Tasty Trucks! 

I hope this cue card inspires YOU to ink something up for  our challenge this week!

Thanks for stopping by!

Love, Peace n'Ink 
Amber



Comments

  1. Oh my gosh, I think this is one of the first PTI stamps I ever bought...forgot all about them! They fit that berry theme perfectly, how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your interpretation and all the layering♥️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts