Dads & Grads - Stamp Ink Paper # 149


Happy Tuesday, beautiful people!!

The sun is shining... it's a beautiful day.... the summer is FINALLY on it's way - I can FEEL it!! 

The season is here for celebrating - weddings... graduations and tipping our hats to the men in our life - DADS!

I designed a classy card that can be used with versatility in mind. Masculine cards are tough - but I kept it simple for the Stamp Ink Paper challenge this week - check it out!


Details:
Stamp Bundle: (SU) Truly Tailored bundle (with punch!)
Ink: (SU) Dapper Denim, Basic Black marker
Paper: (SU) Eastern Palace DSP, Dapper Denim CS, Gold Foil
(Recollections) Gold Cord

I have so many items that are retiring, and I decided I needed to chop that gorgeous paper and USE IT!


You should totally play along with us this week and show the guys some love!
Link to our challenge HERE!
Thanks for stopping by!

Love, Peace n' Ink
Amber


Comments

Popular Posts