Inspired By - Unicorn Dreams


Hi beautiful people! It is time for another Inspired By challenge!
This week, it's all about Unicorn Dreams!




I had double the fun with this inspiration - I had to make TWO cards ;)

That's right - these are for some double trouble - TWINS!
They have just turned 1 and have kept their mama hopping - so the celebration this upcoming week will be so much fun!

But back to my design ;) 
I used a fun bundle from Stampin Up  called Magical Day -  and added a wee bit of color to the mane and hair using my Zigs! I even added a Wink of Stella for some sparkle. The Tree Builder punch was perfect for doing a little double-duty and creating those sparkly clouds.
The cloud "layer" was cut using the Detailed Floral thinlit die (also from SU!) 
Our wonderful sponsor this week is SRM stickers - I LOVE THEM! - so you will see I added some of those. MAGICAL! ;)

These simple little cards will be on their way to G & H right away - I hope this left you with some inspiration this week to play along with our challenge over at Inspired By!




Love, Peace n' Ink

Amber


Comments

Popular Posts