Paper Craft Crew #291 - Sketch

Hi everyone!

Today I am over at the Paper Craft Crew - and we have an awesome sketch for you to play with!

Check out what I designed to inspire you to play along!



This paper packet from Stampin Up is going to blow you away! It is called "Share What You Love" - and it is PACKED with patterns that you will be choosing over and over for your projects! 
This month you have an opportunity to order it before the NEW Annual Catalog launches June 1st!
I layered it with our fabulous cardstock in Basic Black and Whisper White. Next, I cut a stitched square using our thinlits and stamped the lovely image from Love What You Do... the Crumb Cake 
watercolor stamp was stamped off once so it was slightly muted. I like how it turned out!
My sentiment is from another SU favourite called Happiest of Days. It was perfect for this card!

Check out how amazing all of the Design Team members projects are this week - we LOVE to inspire you!
And play along! Link up to our challenge and share your creations!



Love Peace n' Ink

Amber

Comments

Popular Posts