Inking and Thinking

Today was a lesson in patience.
I had set out to have a lot accomplished, and in the grand scheme of things, I suppose I did....they just weren't the things I *really* wanted to do. All in all, it was productive.

While work has been keeping me busy(and my new role there becoming more demanding) I have still kept myself doing the things that matter to me- finding my "happy". I snuck upstairs for some me-time today and got inky.  A couple of the projects I worked on were for a commissioned job. Here are a few peeks at today's fun!

Hello Little Sunshine Card
Cardstock: White, Strawberry Slush
DSP: Stacked With Love 
Ink: Archival Black, Strawberry Slush, and Versamark
Tools: Black embossing powder, Stitched Die (MFT), Aqua PAiner
Embellishmment: Linen Thread



Thank You Card
Cardstock: White, Early Espresso
Stamps: Watercolor Wishes, Timeless Textures
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand, Early Espresso


Both cards are clean and simple- pretty un-complicated and turned out groovy- if I do say so myself :)
I have really tried hard to devote some time every couple days up in the attic staying creative. Maybe someday soon I will be able to explain why this is so important to me.
Hope you enjoy today's creations. 


Comments

Popular Posts