Unity Challenge

A day off! 
I didn't even know where to begin first-but I knew one thing. I had to get up into my studio, bolt the door....drown out all influences of social media, etc...and CREATE!

This week I got an order of new Unity stamps in, and had no time to play. IT WAS TORTURE!
But today when I had the chance, I actually reached for an old favourite of mine, and used it for a new challenge that Unity stamps is featuring on their NEW Facebook page. Unity {show&tell}

There are SO many creative amazing women out there sharing their creativity and ideas! This is what I came up with ! 

Those little lambs are adorable, hey?
I even used a new product from SU called Wink of Stella glitter brush, which adds just a touch of shimmer to those lambs! Its SO hard to get a great picture - you just have to trust me tat its there ;)

And I suppose I should confess, I could only stay away from social media for so long, because I *had to* go in to the FB page and download my card for the challenge. But for now, its back to my day off and crafty time up in the studio. 

Comments

Popular Posts