Tall & Skinny Unity Girl Challenge

This week's Unity Show & Tell & Tell challenge is featuring the Unity Girls! Unity has an AMAZING selection of fantastic rubber stamps featuring women.... and I am quickly realizing I need them ALL! 

I went with Harmony Girl for my challenge, and a "Tall & Skinny" card size of 3 1/2 x 8 in order to get every single inch of Harmony in there! I kinda like how she turned out!

 Products used:
Stamp: Harmony Girl (Unity Stamp Co.)
Ink: Versamark, Smoky Slate(SU!)
Cardstock: Basic Black, White and vellum
Embossing Powder: Hematite and Silver pearl (Stampendous)
Liquid glass (raindrops)
Misc: paper clip
Add caption

 I was pretty happy to go almost back & white especially with just the hint of red for her purse and boots. I used the Aqua painter and a splash of Cherry Cobbler ink from SU! for that. 

Comments

Popular Posts