Creative Corner Challenges!Congrats!-DTM Debut!

Hello everyone! Welcome!

I am debuting this week as a Design Team Member with Creative Corner 
Challenges! Its pretty exciting, and I can't wait to see all of the wonderful creativity flowin' from everyone!


This week on Team Jess.... the challenge theme was CONGRATULATIONS! So here is my project!
Who doesn't LOVE a party....right?!

This card came together quickly and it is versatile enough for ANY happy day you want to celebrate!

My recipe:
(all items this week are from SU!)

Cardstock: Basic Black, Tempting Turquoise, Watermelon Wonder, Crushed Curry and Whisper White
Stamp sets: Confetti Celebration, Scenic Sayings
Tools: Balloon Punch, Banner Punch
Embellishments: Gold Thread

A little clear embossing powder over the sentiment created my own jazzy background.


Let's see you get your happy on this week and play along with our challenge! Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Amber

Comments

  1. Wonderful card Amber, such a fun it presents.
    Hugs, Veerle

    BTW as we are now team members I wanted to become your follower but I can't see where to sign in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to our team Amber! So exited to have you on board and I just LOVE your card!!!! Love the pop of embossing powder :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts