CYCI #127



Good morning, everyone!

I hope you are all enjoying the summer sun! Today I am going to be cruising around on the beverage cart on the golf course. (I know, I have a terrible job, don't I?) haha

But before I head out, I want you to check out Can You Case It's challenge this week!
 Can You Case It?

Aren't those colours AMAZING?

For this card I used Bazzil cardstock in lime for the base, and SU!'s Dapper Denim and Tempting Turquoise cut with a Paper Smooches die called Criss Cross! My sentiment is also from Paper Smooches (the stamp set is called Flap Happy). I heat embossed it with white embossing powder and added a couple candy dots from SU! to finish things off!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I can't wait to see what you come up with using this awesome colour challenge!




Comments

  1. Amber this card is so cool! Love that die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amber, I SERIOUSLY LOVE that die!! Actually I just love your card!!!!!! Char

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, and I love they way you used the colors. I must have that die!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh Amber, I love that card and all the dimension, you nailed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deb ~ I have never used the die before but it may be getting a real workout now! lol

      Delete
  5. The way you layered that die cut is phenomenal!! I loooooove it!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts