CYCI #128 - A Sketch Challenge!

Hello everyone! I hope everyone has recovered from their long weekend shenanigans by now! After all, as you get older, it seems to take a little longer ! I have been running in circles and this weekend is no different - lots of things on the go!

Today on the Can You Case It blog, we are featuring a sketch for all of you creative wizards! 

 Can You Case It?
Because this is the busiest part of my summer, I was more than happy for a clean and simple design this week! In fact, I only used a white card stock base, and used a wonderful lime green Project Life card (Heidi Swapp) from her "Favorite Things" Edition. Who says you "have to" use paper?? No way! Those cards sure come in handy for a quick background layer! For the feathers, I used SU!'s Feather die and some Bermuda Bay card stock, and I still had a scrap of CTMH's card stock in "Juniper" for that smaller feather! For the sentiment, I pulled out a stamp from Unity's kit called "Day Made". I found some black twine and that's it! 

I hope you check out all the fabulous design team members' creations this week! We are GROWING! And we LOVE seeing everything you make each week!
Thanks for stopping by! 
~Forever Amber~

Comments

  1. Super cute! Love the sentiment and feathers! :) Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. H Amber, I love your card, I love the reminder of using the cards for a quick card!!! Char

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Char.... those cards come in handy! Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Amber, I just love your card and choice of colors! I also love how you softened the corners with the corner rounder! Super!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts