CYCI #129-Pink, Blue & Neutral Challenge

Hi everyone! I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! Back to work tomorrow for some of us! The summer is flying by! 
It's Sunday, and time for another new challenge from Can You Case It? - and this week is an awesome colour challenge!

 Can You Case It




This card was created using the following: (all supplies SU!, unless specified)

Cardstock: Kraft, Dapper Denim, Whisper White, Vellum
Ink: Archival Black, Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzazz
Stamp Sets: June 2016 KOTM (Unity), Better Together
Tools: MFT Wonky Rectangles



I also heat embossed the sentiment with a little clear embossing powder, and used my Aqua painter to add that touch of Pear Pizzazz to the flower stems! 

Thanks so much for visiting!  Be sure to leave a comment so I know you stopped by, and I hope all of the DTM creations inspire you this week to play along with us at Can You Case It!
~Amber

Comments

  1. LOVE this card Amber! So pretty! Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable and so sweet! :) Eva

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet card! I love how the navy makes the pink flowers pop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amber, I love this card. Clean and simple. Char

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Amber, I love this card. Clean and simple. Char

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amber love the card...I am starting to play around with vellum...now I want to try it again ~ Wynne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Wynne! I love vellum, its so fun to use!

      Delete
  7. I love this style of flower, the rough line work and the creative colouring. Awesome! Rose.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card Amber, I especially like the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful. I love the watercolor look of the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amber, your card is beautiful! Love how you colored the flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts