CYCI #130 - Happy Birthday to YOU!


How is everyone doing??? This week was HOT! By SK, Canada standards anyway... and with my studio in the attic of my home (where I do not have AC), its been a challenge working on projects and battling humidity and heat.

This week at Can You Case It we have a fantastic birthday challenge for you!

 Can You Case It
I had a lot of fun with this card, and I figured it can be for young and old alike! 
I found a scrap of some paper left from my CTMH stash for a real "country" look, and used my Avery Elle and MFT dies to add that background for my really fun MFT stamp  and die set called "The Whole Herd"! I coloured them with a blender pen and popped them out just a bit, adding a tail of burlap ribbon! Fun, easy and fast, which is nice when you re trying to beat the heat! 

Let me know you stopped by, by leaving a comment, and check out all the fabulous Design Team creations over at Can You Case It! And play along! We LOVE seeing all the cards you dream up using our challenge images!
See you next week!
~Amber

Comments

  1. This is a very cute card, and I think my favorite part is the hay peeking out of the back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kayla! It was a fun card to make!

      Delete
  2. This is just way too cute!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! Love the layout and the cute cows!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute card!! Til the cows come home just screams country! char

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the country feel of this one and its perfect for a friend of mine! Thanks, Char!

      Delete
  5. Love your card. Love the sentiment. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. One word "PERFECTION" It is amazing! :) Eva

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome coloring! These cows are just too adorable :)
    Josefine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amber, this card is adorable and fun! Love those cows!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts