Global Design Project #045-Colour Challenge!


Hello everyone!

I have been working on so many new projects lately, and learning all kinds of new (to ME!) techniques! It's been a blast!

Here is also something new!
I have been checking out a bunch of great new challenge blogs lately to keep those creative juices flowing! This week, I spotted something SO AWESOME!
The Global Design Project has a fantastic colour challenge this week that ALSO gives some lucky players a chance to be Guest Designers on an upcoming challenge!!!
Can you believe it?! 
I can't be that lucky...haha...BUT... I decided to play along with the challenge this week, as the colours caught my eye!
 Global Design Project


I cut a panel of Whisper White CS and some  DSP from the Pop of Pink paper pack using an MFT die from the Stitched Basics set. I also used the SU! die called Sunshine Sayings for my "butterfly"...cutting off the stem of the flower! (I LOVE when a die can be used so many ways!)
 I applied some Smoky Slate splashes using the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set to my front white panel, and added some black metallic thread to the back of my butterfly. Next, I used my Labeler Alphabet stamp to create a unique sentiment for my project.. we ALL could use some happy thoughts :)
And finally, I added some embellishments from my stash of enamel dots from the It's My Party collection! 
I loved playing along with this colour challenge this week! I will definitely be checking out the Global Design Project more often! 
Thanks for stopping by!
~Amber
.

Comments

  1. I love your curvy cut outs with the bold straight stripes of the DSP. Such a cool contrast in lines. Thanks for joining us at Global Design Project this week for our fun colour challenge Amber and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts