Paper Players Challenge #302-Christmas in July!


It's Wonderful Wednesday already!! Can you believe it?
I have had THREE glorious days off in a row, and let me tell ya...... I used EVERY minute of them getting inky.

I managed to get ALL of my challenges done for my Design Team commitments ... so I had a little extra time to play today! So before time ran out... I found a challenge from The Paper Players that I was dying to play along with! 
 The Paper Players



Cute, right?
So... what do you do when you spot a super-cool idea and get all excited about it - only to find out you do not have the EXACT.SAME.STAMP.
(Rewind: back to when I said I hated the whole SU! Painter's Palette suite that was just launched...ya. I am an idiot) .....
So I had to think fast, as I had my heart set on this whole idea (and, I had cut the card stock, haha)

Here's the recipe:
Cardstock: Smoky Slate, Old Olive, Real Red, Gold Foil
Stamp: Playful Backgrounds
Tools: Wonderful Wreath frame lit, Stars framelits
Embellishments: (misc) Gold dots
(All items SU! unless specified)

Thanks for stopping by!! 
~Amber

Comments

  1. Your abstract tree is fabulous! Great holiday card! glad you shared it at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! The colors and the trendy look are spot on! Thanks so much for sharing this with us this week at the Players!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts