SIP#56-Christmas In July

Christmas is THE LAST thing I was thinking in the humidity this week, let me tell you! But it has rained now for a few days! And I have begun Christmas card orders already (I hate being behind!)
And this week Stamp, Ink, Paper had a Christmas in July challenge that I thought I would play along with! I decided to take a break from cards and create a fun tag to go with a gift!

 Stamp, Ink, Paper


I used some Heidi Swapp Project Life cards for this, and used the tag Top punch from SU! My Avery Elle stitched circle die was also used and that super-cute grumpy snowman is from the Taylored Expressions stamp and die set called Holiday Grumplings. Isn't he adorable? I have quite a few naughty people on my list this year who be getting a card with that sentiment as well! ;)  Totally non-traditional Christmas colours were needed.... so  I coloured him using A splash of Citrus Leaf (CTMH),  Coastal Cabana, Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight (all from SU!)

To finish it off I used the snowflakes and sequins from my stash of Frosted Sequins from SU! and some silver corded trim!

I can't wait for cooler weather! Honestly! I feel like that snowman! haha! 
Thanks for stopping by! 
~Amber

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness, this is just adorable.. have you really been goodish?? lol I LOVE it! Thanks for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper for our Christmas in July Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I have been good(ish) for the last few weeks...let's just focus on that!! :)

      Delete
  2. Amber your tag is so cute!!! Love that cute sentiment and his grumpy face! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh!! I just LOVE this!! Just adorbs!! Thank you for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amber your grumpy snowman is adorable! Such a great tag, love everything about it. Thanks for playing along with us at Stamp Ink Paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, what a super fun sentiment! I love tags! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Ink Paper this week! Crystal

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts