Savvy 7 Blog Hop - All You Need Is Love (and maybe coffee!)



Welcome back, everyone!

It's time for another Blog Hop from the Savvy 7! 

This month, it's ALL about LOVE! 💕

And right now, more than ever, doesn't the world need more of that?! 


February/Valentines Day can be a pretty big downer of a time for all the singles out there - and I have ALOT of single friends! They literally DREAD this month - when "LOVE" is literally bombarding them from every angle! For a person who doesn't have a significant other - I think they just want to wake up Feb 15th and shout "HooRAY!" haha
I made this little project for a friend and she LOVES coffee - so there is where the LOVE comes in! 
I was so excited when my Simon Says Stamp February Card kit came in - just in time!
I used Simon Says Stamp's Coffee and Tea stamp set, as well as their "Coffee Love" craft die, some awesome Doodlebug paper from the Cream & Sugar Collection, and some super-fun little "Latte Love" epoxy sprinkles and a bit of linen thread. Nestled inside that fun little k-cup holder is a bit of Tim Hortons coffee - her favourite!  My card also uses those very same elements - I really hope she enjoys this little treat! 

Thanks for stopping by - be sure to continue along the Hop! 


Comments

  1. Yum...COFFEE!!! Super cute card. I like the idea of the K cup holder so fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deborah! And thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. Old school life ... Coffee and Friends.. thank you for bring it back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your projects! I have never seen a Kcup holder before, that is a great!idea. Very cute card and gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So flipping cute Amber! Loves them both! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know a coffee lover or two that would love this set. What a fun great design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And thanks for stopping in! xo

      Delete
  6. Love everything about it, Amber! Awesome paper choice, color choices and those stamps... I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous project! I love the card and K-cup holder. I love the coffee bean on the coffee mug...so cute. Never heard of a K-cup holder before...awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts