Can You Case It #155


Hi again!

It is a dreary Sunday here so the yard work looks like it will have to wait.... it looks like I will be able to catch up on house chores and then get crafty! 

We are playing with another great sketch for this week's Can You Case It challenge! 
Check out our FB challenge page for the sketch - here is my Design Team inspiration!


I just had to break out some Stampin Up goodies for this design - the new catalog is coming SOON! I can tell you that you will be totally blown away with all the new goodies - I used some treasures that are sadly retiring - get them while you can! 

Crafty Details:
Stamps: (SU) Designer Tee, Super Duper
Dies: (Lil Inker) 

You can do ANYTHING with this sketch - it is clean and simple - the possibilities are really endless!

Thanks for stopping by - have a wonderful week. Stay crafty ;) 

Love, Peace n' Ink 
Amber

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts