Crazy 4 Challenges/Can You Case It


Hello everyone!

This week is bittersweet for me here, over on the blog - as the spring is finally heading in to warmer weather it means the golf resort is open again - and my weekends of freedom will soon come to an end! I always look forward to this time of year - but sadly, I must say goodbye to other loves. 
This will be my last post as a DT member for the Can You Case It Challenge team. With my even busier schedule I can only commit to playing with the challenges on a casual basis. This hurts my heart :( 


I decided this week to combine two challenges in to one - as the Crazy for Challenges girls have a wonderful color challenge happening, and my Can You Case It team has a wonderful sketch! 
Here is my design!


Over at C4C - someone special is celebrating a May birthday - emerald green is the focus this week! 

Stampin Up has a new Annual catalog debuting June 1st and I combined new items with some faves that are going to be carried over for another year!

Stamps: Sunshine Sayings, Garden in Bloom, Touches of Texture 
Ink: Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst, Versamark
Paper: Tranquil Tide CS, Eastern Palace DSP, Designer Vellum (CTMH) 
Gold embossing powder/ribbon

I am SO thrilled with some of the new catalog items - I am sure you will be too!

Thanks for stopping in!

Love, Peace n' Ink 
Amber


Comments

Popular Posts