RAK Unity Winner!


Happy Sunday morning, all!

Just before the weekend began, I set out to spread a little kindness from my corner of the world....
and I wanted to share a little bit of Unity goodness!

Shannon Horch! You rock! 


You are going to be getting this brand spankin' new Kit of the Month from Unity! 

Do something awesome with it - spread some RAK - that is all I ask! 
Oh - and I need you to send me your mailing address - so email me at ambertrue3@yahoo.com  
so that I can pop this in the mail for you! 

Thank you everyone for stopping by - and please scatter some kindness today - the world needs more of it! 

Love, Peace n Ink 
Amber

Comments

  1. Amber!!! Really!?! Eeek!! I'm so grateful! Thank you so much! I will definitely scatter more kindness around. ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is RAK?
    That is a great thing to get as a gift , I love unity , and just joined KOTM .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts