Stamp Ink Paper #130-Say No To Christmas!


Well, it has been a slice!

This is my final week as a Guest Designer for Stamp Ink Paper, and it has been a blast! 
I want to thank Andrea for inviting me to join them for their weekly inspiration - everyone is so talented and the creativity is always top-notch! So thanks again!

Our final challenge of 2017 is a 2 week challenge - you will have extra time to play along with us!
I think (most of us) will agree on the theme  - Say No To Christmas - because...quite frankly, some of us have been working on Christmas designs since September. 
It is time for me to PUT. THE. SNOWFLAKES. AWAY.  😆



This encouraging card is actually SUPER-sized. ;)  I created it as a 5x7 card, in part because of the size of the sentiment and layers... and also because it is a custom card  
especially for a group of people to sign and send on it's way for someone 
in the fight of their life. 💪

Details: 
Stamp: (Simon Says Stamp) Hand Lettered Encouragement, (SU) Everyday Hero 
Ink: Staz-On, Black Archival
Paper: (SU) Real Red CS, Pacific Point CS, Whisper White CS, 
(CTMH) Sunshine Yellow, Vellum
Candy Dots (SU)


Thanks again to the  Design Team and to YOU for visiting my blog weekly to 
peek at my projects! 
Play along with us and link up your inky creation here!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a fabulous Holiday Season! Merry Christmas from our home to yours! 

Love, Peace n' Ink 

Amber


Comments

  1. Love your card, I thought you had used the same stamp set as me, but now I am going to seek out the SSS version...Cx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts