Paper Craft Crew #281 - Sketch Challenge!


It is mid week (Happy Hump Day!) and that means it is time for another challenge with the Paper Craft Crew - and this week we have a sketch to play with! 

Here is my design! 



This sketch had a ton of possibilities  so I decided to design a little "yay" for someone who just purchased their 1st home! That is something to definitely celebrate!

I layered some Fancy Pants Paper from the Oh Deer collection on Stampin Up cardstock - Pacific Point is the base!  The sentiment is from Happy Celebrations - a Stampin Up hostess set - and I actually inked it up first with Versamark and Archival Black and heat set it with clear embossing powder before I  grabbed my aqua painter and used Pacific Point ink on the watercolor paper. 

The sweet little Woodgrain house was cut using SU!'s Hometown Greetings edgelits, and SU! also came in handy again with the stitched circle.




It's your turn to play with our sketch! Check out the inspiration from our Design Team and link up to this week's challenge by 1pm EST  the following Tuesday! 

Let me know you stopped by - leave me some love in the comments below!

Love, Peace n' Ink 
Amber



Go to our challenge HERE! 

Comments

Popular Posts