Four-Legged Friends


Hello again, friends! It is Tuesday - and this week - over at Stamp Ink Paper we are dedicating this to our four-legged friends!



This was alot of fun - because I love my doggies - and I have a new puppy in the house! Meet little Miss Ruckus!




She looks sweet and innocent - but, she is living up to her name! 😉

This sweet little rescue is slowly working her way into our older dog's heart. 
Chaos (who also lives up to his name) is beginning to warm up to this 
little gem. In time I am sure they will 
become BEST PALS.









Here is my design!



I think this almost could pass for my fur babies! Haha I dug into my Paper Smooches supplies - the stamp set is called Woofers and Tweeters and the little heart tag was created using the Dog Icons dies for the paw print.  (The heart shape was created using a punch) 

Stamp Ink Paper has some awesome weekly challenges! Go to their page HERE! 
Thanks for stopping by!



Love, Peace n' Ink
Amber

Comments

Popular Posts